03/05/2012

My classmates




Today, I want to tell you about my classmates. Before that, I wanted to know whether you like your classmates or not? For me, I really love my classmates because I already familiar with them from last year and we're just like one family :) This year I have two new friends Afiq and Darshen. Afiq it's okay, but my friend, Darshen he is often bullied by my classmates. I honesty say, I just the only who did not bully him, because I know people like him needs someone who understands. I always talk with him because I did not want him to marginalized by those around. I feel sorry for him because first he was being bullied , the second he did not have many friends, and the third he was a silence. As a form 5 students, we must be mature enough and mutual respect between each other. You should feel what he feels when he is being bullied. I hope we all will change and become good classmates. No offend, okay.


And I would like to take this opportunity to wish good luck in the mid-year examination next week. And I hope we get better results than ever before. All the best. Sincerely from me, Haikal :)