26/05/2012

Holidays is everything to me



Assalamualaikum and Selamat sejahtera :) You know what day is today? Today began the school holidays, yeahhh! I admit that I loved school holidays but I was not happy about the teacher who held on yesterday and this is the worst teacher's day in my life. You know what, everthing was disorganized compared to other school. I was disappointed about the performance of students who cannot be held due the time. I was wondering why and why? Why my other school friends to be going well, but not at my school? It is not fair that this year I did not make perform to teacher's day, after all these years is my last year schooling in SMK Alam Damai. Honestly, the teacher's day last year more fun than this year. Nevermind if this year teacher's day not fun as good as last year, but I hope this school holidays most enjoyable :)



Before the school holidays, my coach came to my class to tell me and other friends who will compete in the 4x100m event invitation for SMK Taman Connaught at mini stadium Sri Permaisuri on May 26, 2012. At the same time, I'm very happy because I love the event because the event was my fovourite part. I promised myself and other friends will bring gold medal for our school. Who convinced me to win is, at sporting events of the last 'zon pudu', we won at second place. The team that won first place it was veri tough with us. During this holiday, I will do training in order to win the gold medal. Gold for me, and gold for SMK Alam Damai :)