30/04/2012

Papa, I miss you...


A complete family must have a father, mother, and siblings then be a happy family. Since primary school I had lost a father's love and a tenderness of a father. At that age, I was hard to accept the fact that I had lost my papa. It is not surprised because I was the most spoiled child with papa, what I ask to papa , papa must try to get it even at that time he did not have the money. When I was scolded by mama, papa will protect me. Many people say that I'm a happy and rarely are always sad, but at heart I'm always sad thinking about my father because my father is my best friend ever. What can I do when I missed him, I cried, I wrote a diary and hope he will know how much I miss him. Papa, I ask forgiveness for all the wrongs I've done. I know I am not good child, but I'm always try to be 'anak soleh' and I promise I will make you proud with me. Last week, mama had read your diary in front of me, one that I remember is, you buy me a bike to me when I was 5 years old and I was touched when I heard mama read it. Papa, thank you for everything that you gave to me :') Papa I want you to know that, I am still not ready to lose you. I need you always...



Al-fatihah to my papa, Jalil Bin Yusof... I love you so much papa :'(