28/07/2012

Expression of my heart at this early morning




Now at about 1.15am on Sunday July 29 2012. Hye guys! I'm back in the new post. Before that, I want to apologize because I always ignore my blog with not update it. I'm busy with school activities that I invented over this year, as a senior form 5 I assume all the duties as president of the few clubs that I joined. Once again, I'm really sorry about it. Before I start my post tonight , may I know who are always read my blog? Hmm, I don't think so because I knew I was a bit boring, right? Nevermind, I take it easy.


I always think of my goal, that's the main thing that I want to tell on this night. Since I was 10 years old, I have my ambitions. When teachers enter the classroom , teachers will always asking all his students of their ambition. And the teacher asked me, "What is your ambition, young man?" and I answer it with full of proud. "Sprinter". Teacher may be strange, it may not, because most of the students that he asked about ambition, many said want to be a doctor, engineer, pilot, and so forth. But not for me.


I was born and has a talent that is 'running'. Weird, right? For me it was the only talent I have that I think can go far with it. I have a long way off with my goals. I should enter the sports school at my age 13 but unfortunately not what I dreamed of my mother wanted. I had to abide by the decision of my mother. Running is that only I can do, even I succeeded, but not what I wanted in my life, I will not happy at all. I would rather live simple but happy with what I dream of. However, I consider it not as an obstacle to my success for someday.


When I was studying in SMK Bandar Damai Perdana since form 1 to form 3, I still maintain my performance with my first place eventough I know I'll be facing many competition. In 2011 I moved to a new school, SMK Alam Damai. I know my old school has many memories that I did not forget the new school but my new school taught  me the meaning of responsbility and the meaning of not easily back down. Last year, I was many times defeated by other schools but I do not give in and consider it as challenge for me to redeem back my defeated. I finally succeeded this year once I get the best 5 king of sprint in the PUDU. At the end of my game, a coach of SUKMA offered me to training and selection for the next SUKMA. Alhamdulillah, you always give the best for me, Allah.


So, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my coaches for my guidance and don't forget my first coach in my life, arwah cikgu Fadhli Fandi. Without him, of course, I've been unsuccessful up to this point. Al-fatihah for him......