30/04/2012

Canteen day 2012



On the last sunday I had school canteen or cafeteria known as the day and I know that this year the most fun year :) That morning, I wore a cadet and I was given the task to handle marching to show that morning. My last time wearing the cadet uniform was form 2 because the form 3 my leg was broken by the accident and in the morning, also I feel myself very stylish wearing a cadet's. Before I started marching, my mother and my sister were also present to encourage me :') Thank God, all is well. 


On that day, there are many stalls that we have invented including food stalls, game booths, book stalls, and many more. As the memories, I've been shopping her with a bricks, the bricks used on the wire and she likes what I gave to her :) She has asked me to take the picture the two of us as memories of the time :) 


I do not know what else can I say, all I can say is I'm very happy on the last sunday. Oh yeah, that last saturday was my last saturday as well as students of SMK Alam Damai, next year I just attend as a guest. That's all for now, thanks for reading. Assalamulaikum :)