17/11/2012

If she only knew





It's been a little over a month and you're still on my mind...

I remembered the first time we talked in the car, I remembered when we first met, I remembered when the first time I made you smile but more importantly, I remembered when I first fell in love with you.
I miss our coversations. We'd talk about the most randomest shit, you were the only who knew how to make me smile the way you did. There was justsomething amazing about you that drove me crazy for you. You were the first girl to ever make me feel like I was actually loved! We may have never gone out on a real date. I miss the look in your eyes and your smile every time you'd tell me "I miss you, Haikal". You have the most stunning smile I've ever seen, you have a great personality. I would always  complain or tell you my pointless stories and no matter how lame they were, you always listened. My favourite memories have to be when I told you my dream was to always kiss under water and kiss in the rain. Even tough we only dated for 2 months, it felt like we've been dating for years. You were the first girl I feel so hard for. You made the happiest man in the world. Sure we had our ups and downs but we both knew that they brought us closer than anything. I wish we could've lasted longer or forever (I know it sounds lame) but seriously, you meant the world to me and you still do. I honestly wish I could show you this or better, tell you in person. You will always have that special place in my heart... I mean NO ONE will ever take that place.



I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the only one Iw ant to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the only one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night and think about all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.